Wednesday, February 4, 2009

02.04.09

This is a very common sight in our home. TEXTING! Holy cow, who knew something could ever take the place of Actual conversation? Both kids are avid "texters", me, well I'm not so good at it, but since Mandy has been at school, when she gets bored during the day she'll text me so I have gotten a little better at it! I think I want a phone that has the little keyboard, then I wouldn't struggle so much: )

Apparently I'm the only one still doing this POD thing? Does that make me dedicated? someone who follows through with what they start? or just plain lame? Like maybe I need to get a life?! Well whatever it is I am bound and determined to keep going with this (I got my kit, see last POD, I have to). I still like posting a picture every now and then, obviously I don't take the time to do it daily, but it is still a good motivator for me:)

1 comment:

  1. Well you're definately doing better than I am! at least I ahve some pictures i just haven't put them on here lately. Yes, I am a loser lol.

    ReplyDelete