Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm way behind on here!

Here's a few pictures from the many days I didn't post a POD. I will definately try to become better at this!!!



We love to pop and eat popcorn at home when we're watching movies or doing whatever. Josh does a great job with the homemade stuff and this is all there is left in my bowl when I'm finished.





This is my newer purse. A great friend I met through the Bannock Humane Society heard me say I'd like a red purse and next thing I know she's found one somewhere and bought it for me! I really like it. It goes perfectly with my red scarf or my red heels.





My Phone. It's been a good and trusty side-kick for 2 years now (on V-day) and I just realized how long it had been and that I can now 'upgrade'. Even though I missed my old LG when I got the Motarola, this phone grew on me and has been the longest lasting phone I've had. I haven't had to replace anything and it's still working just fine! AND I never got sick of the pink-I still love it!





A couple of our favorite things...
Homemade Mac & Cheese is one of the few things Josh asks for repeatedly. We both love it. We hadn't had these two together before, but the Pot Stickers were actually pretty good with the mac & cheese! I guess this is what you get when you come up with a quick dinner on the spot ha ha.




I always go have my Mother-in-Law, Jackie do my nails. I grew up letting my nails grow. She started covering them with a gel, making them stronger and way cute! This is one of the MANY different things she does, and does so well! She owns The Beauty Shop in Preston, Idaho.









Well, I guess that's a good catch up for now. I'll definately have to post more pictures later! As you can tell-I'm at least getting better at finding 'random' things to take pictures of that still have to do with my daily life! Some are things I see each and every day.

Hey Susan and Seri-you two better get to posting! I'm still wanting to see your pictures!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Shell! Good job, I especially like your popcorn picture (might have to steal that one).

    ReplyDelete